Hey everyone! I'm sitting in the hospital room on night #4. Just trying to catch up some. The 23rd was a hard day for all of us. Kevin had a lot of running around to do and was taking care of his aunt and uncle's dogs and cat, so he was running over to let them out and to feed them. I had one of those insane days before your off at work days. I was so glad to get off! Enough said. We didn't get a lot of rest before entering the hospital. Andrew had fun eating about everything he could get his hands on. He must of had an idea of what was coming on. I had bought a box of 100 calorie baked cheetos to take to work. I got one cheeto out of all the 6 packages in there. Kevin got 1 or 2 packs and Andrew got the rest over the next few days. I think he had 2 packs on Tuesday! Thus the orange cheezy face! Gotta love that face. I could just eat em up! I am so blessed. We have lots of people praying for us and we greatly appreciate them.
'OBX schoolcation' {respect for the Wrights}
5 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment