Monday, December 29, 2008

Catch up!





Sorry it's been so long since I posted. It's been a crazy fall into winter. These are just a few of many pictures I could post.  After Andrew was released from the hospital in September we went to Lisa's parents and Kevin and all worked on the barn. It needed new siding. We stayed for about a week and got that done and spent time with family also. It was great to have the extra help with Andrew at the time. A great title for my Dad and Andrew's picture would be "I want to be just like Dad!" He got Kevin's tape measure and is measuring the siding. Andrew spent his first Halloween at church as a Dalmation. Thanks for the costume Janice! Isn't he cute! My sister, Nora and her husband, Gary came to visit and Andrew had fun popping her bubbles! Andrew is also starting to love books. He has fun sitting in his rocking chair and looking through the books and asks us to read to him. Lisa's Aunt Nora wanted to give him  a love for reading and periodically sends him books. In late November, Andrew and Lisa went to a holiday festival at a friend's church and he met Santa for the first time. I think he liked the balls on the tree more than anything else! 
I'll post a few more pictures in a bit!

No comments: