Hello everyone, this is daddy's first attempt at adding a posting. So please excuse the bad grammar and spelling (it might be edited later by mommy). Andrew helped decorate his first Christmas tree the Saturday after Thanksgiving. He did a very good job of being gentle with the ornaments and like to stand back and say wow. It's hard to believe that we are going to be celebrating our 1st Christmas with our son. Four years ago I finally got to celebrate as a married man, now I get to as a father. God truly blesses.
'OBX schoolcation' {respect for the Wrights}
5 years ago




2 comments:
I love the video. You guys sure know how to capture the moment. What a wonderful 1st Christmas it will be... memories in the making.
Looks great! Hudson helped decorate my mom's....miss you guys more when I hear your voices.
Post a Comment