Thursday, August 6, 2009

Catch up time!



Hello everyone, it's been a long time between posts. Lisa is keeping busy with work at the hospital and studying for her CCRN exam which will be Aug 24 (be praying for her because this is a tough exam). I'm at home most of the time with Andrew who is growing and talking more and more. He is going to speech therapy once a week this summer, hopefully having therapy twice a week when he starts preschool in Sept. In April we went to Nebraska to visit Kevin's family and friends. While we were there we saw sunny days and tornado warnings which were followed by snow and ice the next morning. We were in the air once again on 4/11. We were flying home once again. ( 2008, we were flying back to the States with Andrew. He became a US citizen that day. 2009, we were heading back from Nebraska, his 1st time there.) In October, we have reservations to attend the AWAA reunion where he hope to meet up with some of those who traveled with us to China. (The photo of the 3 of us was at PF Chang's on our 1st Family day, 3/30.)

2 comments:

Sharon said...

MISS YOU GUYS!! Still playing on going in Oct. Spending time with Amy has made me miss everyone all the more! Andrew looks great!! Good looking boy!

TheWilderBunch said...

yay!!!! I miss seeing Andrew each week. I hope all is well. I love his updated pictures.