It's really getting me in the mood for travel on Thursday. Not that it would take too much! I am so ready to go and get Andrew! We got our in-country itinerary today and made our payment. OUCH! It will all be worth it. We also found out that we fly to Gansu province on Sunday and meet Andrew! Sooooo, family day or Gotcha day will be 3/30/08 and not 3/31. I feel for the others in our group who will have to wait until the 31st to get their children : -::(::: My heart is sad for them.
Now I have to see how I can get everything we need to take in 2 suitcases, each at 44 lbs total weight! Will not be an easy task.
We have our travel meeting on the phone at 2pm tomorrow. Will finally get to hear what all my gabby girls sound like and also find out all the rest of the details for the trip. I'm floating about 5 feet off the ground right now and have been having a tough time sleeping. I guess God's getting me ready to be a parent! Can't wait til Thursday! We'll finally be on our way!
We can feel everyone's prayers. Please keep them coming.




1 comment:
Have a wonderful/terrific time, enjoy your time with your son. Take care you guys,
tommiann
Post a Comment