Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Andrew!

Andrew's first e-card was from the Teague's, our hopeful travel partners. (Maybe I'll learn the way to import stuff soon. Had intended to have a copy of the Teague's ecard but it did not work.) He also got a card from his Grandpa John and Grandma Nancy yesterday. Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Andrew, Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!  Can't wait to meet you my dear sweet son! The greatest birthday gift we could you receive for you today would be getting our TA! Here's hoping and praying sweet one. Everyone is ready for you to get here.  
Love you, 
Mama

5 comments:

Denise said...

Happy Birthday Andrew! Hopefully we will get to meet you in China~

Jenn said...

Happy Birthdy Andrew!! We are hoping to meet you in a few weeks in China. I know we'll have a great time together.
<>< Jenn
Abby Grace's mon

Grain Damaged said...

I hope Sophie gets to meet her little cousin later this year back in NC! Very excited for you all. =)

Jana said...

Jacob can't wait to play with you. He thinks it will be wonderful to have a little boy to play with, though cousin Sara's pretty fun to annoy. Happy Birthday! It's going to be very hard not to spoil you.

tommiann said...

Happy Birthday Andrew..I can spoil you and send you home!
tommiann