YIPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. We got our travel approval today! :) We should be traveling 3/27/08-4/10/08. All the girls got their TA's today also (Sharon, Amy, Jill, Denise and Jennifer). We are all so excited to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Praise God for He is mighty and awesome. Kevin and I are floating 2 feet above the ground and we're starting to make out our lists of things to do and pack. Will add more later. Much to do!!!!!! Love to all and thanks for all your prayers and support.
5 comments:
Lisa
I am so excited to be able to say, " See you in a few weeks!!!"
<>< Jenn
It's a boy, Happy Birthday Andrew...God has hand picked your parents. You are a gift, and I can't wait to see you.
One of your crazy mother's friends,
tommiann
YEAH!! I heard a song Wednesday night talking about seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, I knew it was prophetic! LOL!!
What a lovely, early anniversary present for you guys. I know how long you have waited for Andrew and how patiently you have borne all the questions everyone has asked repeatedly. We are overjoyed for you. Prayers will be sent for your safe travel to and from China and that all the paperwork will go smoothly so you can bring your new bundle of joy home without delay.
DeLonda and George
Post a Comment