


Hadn't posted pictures for a few days so thought I'd put a few extras in from Sunday's tour of Beijing. 1-bird's nest, the olympic stadium; 2-the aquatics center at olympic village. We still workers at both places getting it ready for this summer. There were people up on top of the bird's nest. 3-What a load to have pedal around. This load was small compared to some we have seen. I should've taken pictures of the traffic. No one complain about traffic at home. It's much, much worse here! Pedestrians do not have the right away here. You really have to pay attention to what's going on.




1 comment:
Hi Kevin & Lisa!
Thank you for all the updates. It's good to hear what's going on. We've been praying. We are looking forward to seeing you when you get home. Unfortunately I won't be at the airport. I'm going to Maryland that weekend. I'm so sorry. I mixed up the dates and didn't realize I'd be gone when you guys get home. Take care and we'll see you soon. We can't wait to meet Andrew! love, karen conway
Post a Comment