

Andrew mowing the mulch and pine straw around the garden while I cut fresh herbs for Mom and Dad. He's a great little helper!Here's another picture of my little TARHEEL!! GO HEELS!!
His new favorite thing to eat is oatmeal cookies. Take care everyone!
Lisa




6 comments:
I have enjoyed gettting caught up with you! How great that some of the travel families were able to meet up...I loved seeing the kids and how they are doing.
Also touching to see Kevin on his first Father's Day~
What a beautiful "new" smile he has! Glad you're all adjusting well. I can hardly wait to meet him and see you guys at Christmas. (I *will* get on a plane this year - eep.)
Too cute!!!!!
tommiann
I have finally been able to catch up on your blogs, truly Andrew is blessed beyond words. He is such a cutie and I feel I know him through these blogs. Thank you for following our journey to Aidan, It is amazing all the first times we will share with our boys! I truly feel blessed.
Hi Lisa, Your blog is beautiful and filled with love and faith!
Thank you for sharing it with us!
We hope you and the families you traveled with will join us in the new Yahoo! Group for Qingyang SWI Adoptive Families.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Qingyangtreasure/
God Bless You and precious Andrew!
Brenda
Awww... checkin' in and no new posts. ;^) Must be a good and busy summer!
Post a Comment