Our journey to Andrew Jacob Friesen and beyond. What a blessing from God above, our eternal Savior!
Sunday, September 28, 2008
We're Home!!
We finally were released and arrived home around 3 pm . Andrew fell asleep on the way home and went back to sleep when I put him in his crib. He's still asleep so we took a nap also. We'll keep everyone posted. God bless you all.
Keeping Andrew in our prayers as he recovers. How are you guys sleeping? I am not sure what kind of diet he is on but Hudson was getting really tired of the same old food. A friend suggested mashed potatoes and gravy from KFC (remind you of lanzhou days???). I would get extra gravy and it made it very soupy. Hudson loved it after his same old diet of pedisure, drinkable yogurts, smoothies, etc. Each day gets better!
Our small group gave us a gift card shower to buy needed supplies for Andrew (3/2/08). Thank you Lord for your many blessings and all our dear friends.
Our wedding day
Cut the cake please. Hard to believe it's been 4 years now.
Map of Gansu Province
Andrew's SWI is in Qingyang City over in the lower right (yellow)
Andrew's Parents-Kevin and Lisa
Ready for Andrew to be here in our awaiting arms! We are so ready to be first time parents!:)
1 comment:
Keeping Andrew in our prayers as he recovers. How are you guys sleeping?
I am not sure what kind of diet he is on but Hudson was getting really tired of the same old food. A friend suggested mashed potatoes and gravy from KFC (remind you of lanzhou days???). I would get extra gravy and it made it very soupy. Hudson loved it after his same old diet of pedisure, drinkable yogurts, smoothies, etc.
Each day gets better!
Post a Comment